Pinterest 1973 Dabney Street: Progress Report!

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Progress Report!

I am not one for the Length Check But since I am tracking my hairs health I wanted to share the pictures I have taken of my hair since July of last year!
July 2012! Hot and bothered at the Schule! I am hanging on to this rose quartz for energy!
At home Christmas Day 2012 with my New Ukulele! My hair is starting to grow back! I trimmed it with a tapered back and sides!
This is in March 2013 Before I put in Box Braids. It's growing out but still a bit dry!
This is in July 2013! It's now Long enough to flat twist! The quality of my hair is getting better now that I have learned some moisturizing techniques!
August is for chunky twist and Updo's! the progress is staggering! I feel like my hair and I know what to expect from each other! YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment